Tuesday, December 21, 2010

World Cup was rippin yesterday!


Hello fans of Waterville Valley. I went skiing yesterday morning and I pleasantly surprised to find World Cup open. It was incredible! Totally groomed and hardly skied. The lower part of Tippy was a little scratchy, but the upper party is still holding up very well. We have scattered snow showers in the forecast and looking out my window right now... it looks like the Valley is getting some snow. We need it, but the groomed runs are still very nice. I could have skied Sel's Choice to World Cup all day long... if I didn't have a million things to do I would have! It really helps having a well tuned ski to make your ski day the most enjoyable when skiing the groomers. It's all about flexing the ski and setting the edge, and you have to have an edge in order to set it. I'll be heading up at some point today... you'll probably find me on World Cup for as long as I can get away with it. Purple jacket... gray pants. See you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment