Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Winter Season Has Come to an End

Wow.  The 2010/2011 season was a great one to say the least.  The weather cooperated throughout the season with abundant amounts of snow and awesome skiing conditions.  From those cold January days, to the powder days in February, to the awesome spring days in March, everyone always seemed to be out there enjoying themselves.
My favorite day of the season was on February 2nd.  It was an awesome powder day and it kept on snowing throughout the day.  The snow was deep and the lift lines were short, so the trails weren't too tracked out.  I remember skiing down True Grit and thinking that I had never had that much fun skiing in a long time!
Unfortunately, the season does have to come to an end at some point, but summer is on it's way and there's still plenty of things to do around here.  I'm so excited for the 2011/2012 season that I've already purchased my 2011/2012 season pass!  Do you have yours yet?  We hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also excited for the 2012/2013 season as you written in your blog it seems that you have much enjoyed that time.i missed that in season :(

    Plam Resort

    ReplyDelete